Husqvarna finally at local lowes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedanman

Just cut the piano!!
Reaction score
I know we've beat this to death but they're finally here in N.Y. Was at Lowes and saw the 340 for $259.00 the 350 for $299.00 the 55 for $339.99 and the 359 for $469.00. Also saw the 55 at Sears....CHAIN ON BACKWARDS! Lowes at least had a good selecton of bars/chains, fluids and protective gear.

If you think that's bad, I've been in mower shops trying to be saw shops and have seen chainsaws on display with backwards chains. At a DEALER! Sometimes you can work this to your advantage, though. If you know what's up and they don't. :eek:

Boy, I'm glad I have a super dealer here. Out of 6-8 Stihl dealers in town, this place probably has 1/4-1/3 of the area market. They ALWAYS have whatever I need in stock and the same guys have worked there for years. :cool:

sounds like my stihl dealer over here - dumba$$, my husky dealer is great and fixes me up even though i never bought a thing from him except for a sprocket:D :D :D

Back