husqvarna t435/redmax gz3500t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stubnail67

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i have read and watched all the vids i could find.... does anyone climb with it?if so how do they stand up? i don't do but one or 2 jobs in a tree per week sometimes more......ive got by with 2 echo cs 3000 saws time to get a new saw.....the echo saws have been good im only replacing one.....either this saw or the stihl 192 t i like this one as it has 35 cc......i only have about 350 to spend so cant buy anything out of that budget.....

I use mine for firewood use. I cut up to 12+ inch trees . The coil bolts came loose. The coil is shredded but still runs great It is tough! I got 25 + chords of firewood with mine. That's a lot of in tree cutting. I like it! I beat the piss out of it and its not dead. It runs better than the day it was bought! I see a crap load of firewood in its future. I paid 255.00 for mine new.

this is what im looking for... folks that own them.....how long have you owned it......you have the redmax? or the husky version?any differences? great reply thanks...... now if i can get a few guys that climb with them part time i will have all my info......

I have absolutely no use for a top handle but I want one of those. From the IPL the engine looks like a little GZ4000, only clamshell. The packaging is amazing.

I've never used one but i've never heard climbers that have owned them complain. Its not a T540xp so you can't use a T435 as such, but it'll do what you need it to do. I like my 192T but its not one of my 200's or 201 but when used for its light intended use its a great saw.

Like i said i never used a T435 so i can't compare it to the 192T. But both would serve you well.

i like the 192 also .... but im wanting the extra cc for the same price.....it will be a month i will keep reading and handling the saws......

thanks for the reply's ya all.....nothing better then a reveiw from some one thats run one for awhile.....

its sounding good..... it looked pretty good on all the videos i have seen so far......how about starting hot and cold? sorry trying to get all the info i can....how is the anti vibe?i see its springs how are they holding up?air filter stay clean? sorry your the only one so far i have had a chance to talk to that owns one.....

if you don't mind kenax if you get a chance ask the guys you know what the weak points are if you don't mind....thanks...and if they own an the 192 how it compares.... again thank you....

i saw a few also.... not the one for 226
i will have to peek again

I think it was 200 plus 26 shipping. OOPS, that one is used. Sorry. I see one for 240 plus 19 handling. Still not bad.

Latest posts

Back