I have seen it all !! (check this out)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, and you'd think he'd pull out the one with the best looking packaging rather than that dog-eared package in the pic. He is asking more than my dealer charges for Bosch plugs! Those Champions are only $1.19 at the auto parts store.

Actually, they can't be had near me for 1.19 anymore...I believe that's either DJ7Y or DJ8J plug, ( my weed whacker also uses that plug) and Champion only supplies them in "small-engine" labeled blister card pack.

I was complainin' about that a while back, and the counterman showed me the Champion jobber's price list. Most of those little plugs are available 2 ways...blister cards at high prices (dealer cost $1.65), or 100-plug service packs (special order...allow 3-5 weeks).

I been buying NGK's lately, out of spite.

It probably takes 10-15 Min to get Somthing Listed on Ebay Plus The Ebay fee you have to pay Then he spent the time to take a picture of it Some people have way too much time on there hands Plus if he sells it He'll have to go to the trouble of Mailing it for what? 5.50? Less what it costs to mail it? i wouldnt List anything that would bring less than 75.00 Plus Freight. :rolleyes:

I use $10 as my limit for small stuff. I was given three brand new cheap cameras someone was tossing. Sold them for $10, $10, and $15 to art photographers who take lousy photos on purpose. Good profit margin. :)

I get a lot more for anything that has to be dealt with in a special way. No $10 items that take half an hour to pack.

Of course, I've gotten some great deals buying (some) $3 items.

Hey whats wrong with you guys this is the free enterprise system at it's best! Get more for old than new charge more for shipping than it's worth and loose it all in labor. How many tree jobs did you do when you started in business and almost lost your @ss on because you forgot or overlooked something.;)

What do you mean When Lossing my @ss when starting the business? LOL I still do that atleast once a month! :D

Everyone missed that he's selling it from Denver so its got to be one of those special mile high plugs. Dang I bet it would go for 20+ if the packaging wasn't bent.
Plus wouldn't it be worth it to keep all original parts on your Homelite;)

Back