Inertia chain brake, Husky? Stihl?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slick

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Do either Stihl or Husky put intertia chain brakes on their saws? I just noticed husky doesn't mention it on their site on saws until the high end professional models...stihl site was just down when I tried to look but found something else online saying their "quickbrake" is an inertia brake...but now sure what models have that...looking in the 455 ranger/ms270 range....

there's a section in the forum just for chainsaws.

you should post over there for speedy answers.

sorry about that, didn't think of the chainsaw section...I actually looked in the there weeks ago but found more info in here and I'm getting used to coming in this section right away, seems to be one of the most active.....I'll post over in the chainsaw section, thanks :)

sorry about that, didn't think of the chainsaw section...I actually looked in the there weeks ago but found more info in here and I'm getting used to coming in this section right away, seems to be one of the most active.....I'll post over in the chainsaw section, thanks :)

ya the chain saw section is not active at all.

hey...i don't care where you post...lol

i just thought you would get a faster answer over there........

geez...i never had a problem over there. the guys in that forum answer everything. ther'es usually quite a bit of people there.....

i was being a horses asset...
i hang out on the darkside alot, lots of help over there

Back