Jonsered 2152

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't heard a 2133 yet.
hear are the specs on the 2152 ,looks good to me

This new model offers more power and torque than its predecessor, with no added weight. User-friendly, with an ergonomic, easy-handling design. Features include a compression release for easy starting, a side-access chain tensioner, and a steel spring anti-vibration system for exceptionally smooth cutting.
Engine Displacement 51.7cc/3.2 ci
Power 3.3 hp/2.46 kW
Weight, less Bar & Chain 11.0 lb
Max. No-Load RPM 13,000
Fuel Capacity 16.9 fl oz
Oil Capacity 9.5 fl oz
Standard Chain Pitch .325"
Recommended Bar Length 16" - 20"

Look in this years catalog, there is a picture of the 2133 top handle, but no mention of it.

I would sure like to have one...
called My Local dealer (50 miles) he knew nothing of a 2152.
So if anyone gets one and would like to sell it let me know.

seems a lot like a 2149 or 346xp does it not? I wish they could have come up with bigger improvements than that - or are they lying less about the power?:)

I got my first one in last week. It went home with me for a "demo".
Only run it for a few minutes, but it will kick the '49 by a bit. Seems to spool up quicker and it has a different bark to it, have to get a few hours on it to know for sure what it can do.
Don't know how many are out yet, but the '49s are starting to dry up, I've only got one left plus the shop demo. The '52 should sell even better if we can keep it at the same price.

Latest posts

Back