Jonsered guide bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cary911

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Why is it soo hard to find guide bars for jonsered saws with a stamped jonsered logo. I am looking for 24 and 28" stamped jonsered bars. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also wondering if anybody has any news to their upcoming saws, heard a while back that the 2171 was to be dicontinued. I did see some total guide bars with the stamped jonsered logo, how can I acquire one of these.

Why is it soo hard to find guide bars for jonsered saws with a stamped jonsered logo. I am looking for 24 and 28" stamped jonsered bars. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also wondering if anybody has any news to their upcoming saws, heard a while back that the 2171 was to be dicontinued. I did see some total guide bars with the stamped jonsered logo, how can I acquire one of these.

Jonsered branded bars you will need to get from your dealer. They should have some in stock. Why do you want it to say Jonsered? None of my saws came with a JRed bar except my 2141. They all had a Total or Windsor bar.

Jonsered branded bars are mostly rebadged Oregon or original Husky bars (not the same thing) by now, but they may have rebadged other brands (like Windsor and GB) as well (like Husky has). :dizzy:

The logo on the bar doesn't tell you much these days, even Stihl has rebranded Oregon bars (and still does in Canada)........

Last edited:
Jonsered branded bars are mostly rebadged Oregon or original Husky bars (not the same thing) by now, but they may have rebadged other brands (like Windsor and GB) as well (like Husky has). :dizzy:

The logo on the bar doesn't tell you much these days, even Stihl has rebranded Oregon bars (and still does in Canada)........

I think most current Jonsered bars are Tsumara (Total) or Windsor. At least the larger replaceable tip bars are.

Yep the bar on my MS341 looks just like an Oregon and even has the grease hole for the sproket tip, that I havent seen on any other Stihl bars

Back