Jonsered's web site "What Gives"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
High Guys! Has anyone else had trouble getting a response from Jonsered's web site. I have e-mailed them several times but no response (some customer service)!! I cannot find a local dealer to get parts for my 670. If anyone knows the number of a Jonsey dealer please forward it to me. I should be able to get what I need ordered over the phone. If anyone has any advise, tricks or upgrades for a rebuild on this beast please let me know. Thanks
"The Hoosier"

"It's a jungle out their"

Try a call to Tilton at: 1-877-693-7729
If this doesn't work, shoot me an email, and I'll see what I can do for parts for you.
Mack

Tilton Equipment Co. is one of their main distributors. Their National Retail customer assistance number is 1-800-447-1152.

One will not uasually get an e-mail response from the factory site. They are set up for a distributor, dealer, user three step marketing scheme.

johnb...sometimes that site gives us hassles...ran into it myself...let me know what 670 parts ya need..I have tonnes of them...love that saw...have one sitting here with a brand new pist/cyl..bottom end brgs....having a hard time giving it up...

Dennis do you have an oil pump rebuild kit for a 670? Mine is maxed out at "4" and the chain is barely getting any oil. If you have one shoot me an email and let me know how much. Thanks

Back