• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Junk saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have different parts saws for you to rebuild or get parts for your other rebuilds. A guy was supposed to come here from Oregon (in Betsy) after the first of the year and well today is the 24th and no word. Here is a list for you. If you want all this plus a lot more in parts then we will work it out. Come here with a pickup and I will fill it for you. No pick and choose, take it all (and there is a lot).
Huskys: 455 and 350
Stihls: 028, 029 (3), 011, ms261 (2), 024/026 (3).

Too bad this isn't close to me. I need a really junky 261 for cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really hoping to get a straight gassed ms261 with a broken tank and case.

How much for that 261 if I send you a box with a label on it , all you got to do is give it to the mail man.?

I think I have said this before but it bears repeating. I have had guys come here from Washington, Oregon, Texas, Nevada and California. Every single one of them left here happy with a big load of saws/parts. Did I give them away----No. Did I give good value------Yes. Mike

If anyone gets the saws, I would be interested in buying a MS261 wrap handle and coil

Latest posts

Back