kdhotsaw2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello rob,
same as kdhotsaw. for some reason they changed all the entry in the bottom of the posting page. after working all day with my wife and doug babcock trying to solve the problem i just reregistered as kdhotsaw2 so i can temporarily post until we can straighten it out.
ken

computers

hello dennis and rob,
since i first registered with ABS its been totally trouble free but yesterday it all changed,
the computer demon said, this has gone on long enough, its time to throw a wrench into the works.I tried, i'm not very good on computers though. my wife tried and then i called doug babcock,. now he's fairly astute with computers. he had it narrowed to two or three things but finally I just wanted to post to a couple of threads so now its kdhotsaw2.
Rob, Got those chainsaws piled to the ceiling, should get them done by christmas, this month is 088 stihl month, I may have to sublet some of them out to dennis, Oh well
ken

Well Ken that suck's about the whole computer deal but Doug can handle it I'm sure,as for the saw's stacked up and having to sub some out to Dennis as long as you keep making the cake that's all that matter's right???At least you know Dennis does good work that's a plus:D Plus getting a saw back for Christmas is always a "Merry Christmas" present ya know....

Later Rob...

Ken,

Did you and Doug get that bug worked out yet??Also thanks for the advice you sent me on the mods and adjustment.

Thanks Rob..

Make no mistake about it, Husky; I've got Avatars up the yazoo which I'd be happy to let anyone have. Unfortunately, Darin might not be as happy. My Avatar here, Oobie Doobie, is as mild as they get:eek:

Yes, thanks for not lending any of those out. I get enough emails concerning your juggy avator. At any rate Ken, I can't sign at all using the user name kdhotsaw and the password **********. Please send an email with the correct password.

Back