Lil red barn ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assembled in America using foreign materials I have seems stamped on many things. Or made in America but they make one piece in the us. Most basic thing like hardware and circuit boards ectra are made in china. Detroit is a ghost town for a reason
Long wats to go yet, but Detroit is coming back!

H be a little over playing the story. But, the claim against unions is sound.

Really, do you think the Japs overtaking the auto industry was because union workers were working their ass off .. Come on.
No, the Japs beat us because they have a better culture and we trained them in the latest quality and mfg systems. They listened to our experts, while our companies didn't. And why would they in the 60's they had the the auto industry nailed down.

No, the Japs beat us because they have a better culture and we trained them in the latest quality and mfg systems. They listened to our experts, while our companies didn't. And why would they in the 60's they had the the auto industry nailed down.

Well you can believe whatever. But, the unions killed the U.S. auto industry. Just as sure as the turning of the Earth.

Well you can believe whatever. But, the unions killed the U.S. auto industry. Just as sure as the turning of the Earth.
Yea, no. Unions do not design junk, for starters.
And again you have no expiereance or relevant knowledge to back up your statements.
I started working in my grandfather's machine shopnat a very young age. He was a former plant manager for AC sparkplug in Milwaukee and was a supplier to GM when I worked for him. Latter I went to work for a Tier 1 supplier to GM in quality control and R&D. So I know what the hell I'm talking about.
Blaming the union for a **** workforce is just admitting you don't know how to hire or manage people.

That applies to Amazon as well. Negative comments are not posted on a product review, only positive ones allowed.

The only commercial seller's website that publishes ALL reviews, negative, neutral or positive is Harbor Freight. Been a HF junkie for years and I always post reviews of their products, good, bad or excellent.

I had a review declined on Amazon, resubmitted it and got declined again so I said hell with it. I bought a bulk pack of Stihl nylon trimmer blades the seller claimed were genuine Stihl and they weren't. The were a cheap Chinese copy and inferior to the genuine product. I kept them (they don't last nearly as long as genuine Stihl nylon blades but the price was excellent so, like a fool, I ordered them and left a negative review and like I stated, it was rejected simply because I didn't state they were excellent and recommended, which was not true.

Just had another incident with an automotive supply company on the net, CarID. I ordered a couple items for my Focus RS, a complete AC clutch kit, a ratcheting alternator pulley which is required on the car's alternator and mine was getting noisy and the front Ford badge that goes in the center of the grill. Everything was good except the emblem which got bent in shipping (it was shipped in a Tyvek bag, Fed-Ex and got bent is shipping (it's aluminum btw). I initiated a return to CarID, was told they would issue a RMA and send me a pre paid Fed-Ex return label and after repeated email's to them because I didn't get squat, they started rejecting my emails and I tried calling them but they never returned my calls either. Keep in mind that this isn't a cheap emblem either. My cost with them was over 50 bucks and I finally just ordered one from my local Ford dealer for a bit more in price, but I now have 2 of them. One perfectly fine, which I installed on my vehicle and the bent one that is for all intents and pouposes a nice paperweight.

I will never do business with CarID ever again and I most likely will report them to the BBB. I own and operate a business and I would never treat my customers like that. In fact, the line of custom motorcycle parts we produce here are backed by a money back guarantee. if you are not 100% satisfied with our products, we off a 100% refund and we also pay the ship cost to return the items to us. I don't play that crap, never will and it's most likely why we have repeat customers and stay in business in this very competitive society we live in. Honestly, I can say that in all the years we have been producing custom parts, we have had maybe 3 items returned. of course that business is just intertwined with the machine and fab shop but even with that, we offer a 100% guarantee of quality and we have many. may repeat customers in that venue as well and we deal with automotive which has to be the hardest industry today to deal with. they want everything at rock bottom cost and they want it yesterday as well.

Rant over.....
Thank God. lmao jmho :cool: OT

Its not a bias. It's the truth.
If you can't work on a modern chainsaw your mechanical skill isn't that good.

I've worked on machinery, You could never understand. That is what they do, much less, You trying to fix/break them.

Want to talk flipping nuclei/protons, in a magnetic field?

P.S. I am good on 9N Fords and Ferguson's too.

I've worked on machinery, You could never understand. That is what they do, much less, You trying to fix/break them.

Want to talk flipping nuclei/protons, in a magnetic field?

P.S. I am good on 9N Fords and Ferguson's too.

This is going to be fun to watch.

Latest posts

Back