• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Looking for Stihl 361 cases

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bump. anyone have any experience with the aftermarket engine cases? I've seen reasonable prices on Ebay from Chainsaw Conservation Comp. I've got new OEM bearings, gaskets and seals ready to go

That's the side that everyone needs unfortunantly. They get thin were the a.v. mount comes across. You can buy flywheel side case halves all day.

View attachment 757631 View attachment 757632 View attachment 757633

finished project. runs great! New oem bearings, seals, and gaskets. NOS Italian made Tecomec top end. Uncrimped the muffler and removed the junk, opened it up considerably. I bought an 046 high output control bolt for the oil pump, oils like a champ. Best oiling 361 I've ever had.
One of my favorite saws to build and run. I own a 361 ported and a ms341 wich is same saw but open port I have 460 oilers in them. Also if you put a hd5 carb on them and drill hole in carb for impulse and put compensator and throttle rod off your 362 carb and the muffler mod like you said and dual port the muffler by brazing a deflector on fw side it makes a bad ass saw

Back