• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Makita/Dolmar Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac&Homelite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Selling my stock of Makita/Dolmar parts. Built a few of these saws before, and held onto these parts in the thoughts that I would build another. Well I have yet to do so with getting involved with machining and starting the shop here the last few years. Figured someone has has more utility in them than me at this point. Prices are listed without shipping. I'm not even going to try to guess on that, since it's been all over the board in terms of what it has cost shipping things for me lately.

Lot 1, $250. Good plastics, most complete part wise of the saws. Crank had some slippage on the bearings as well as the bearings to the main case housing. Likely can be salvaged, as my plan was to rebuild it here for a while.
Lot 2, $350, Really good looking plastics, mostly complete, but missing some parts like a carb.
Lot 3, $350, Somewhat complete, but this saw was in the best condition from the cases to plastics. I don't think it had gotten run a lot.
Lot 4. $50, Import 84cc (if I can remember correctly) big bore kit. I bought it as a take off from another shop as the impulse line fitting was leaking I was told. Never got around to putting it on a saw to verify.

Attachments

• Lot 1.jpg
    Lot 1.jpg
    4.5 MB
  • Lot 2.jpg
    Lot 2.jpg
    4.1 MB
  • Lot 3.jpg
    Lot 3.jpg
    4.1 MB
  • Lot 4.jpg
    Lot 4.jpg
    1.8 MB
If anyone thinks the pricing is off, feel free to send me a PM with an offer for a lot. I would like to have these get used by someone rather than sitting.

Latest posts

Back