Mcculloch 1961 starter parts 1-51

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johncinco

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Man your site is hard to manuever in. Anyway, Mike A. showed me to this site, and now I have some more info on the saw. I need parts for a 1961 Mcculloch, I believe model 1-51. it says 1-51, 61 on the saw. underneath are the numbers 18372, there is an H on the block, and under the handle is 50241. I need the aluminum wheel that the starter cord gets wrapped around, there is a steel shaft that sticks out that has a left handed thread, that screws in to round steel "U", that engages the starter pawls. My steel shaft snapped and I am unable to have it welded back together due to the extent of the break. If you have a junker saw and extra parts, or just what I need please email me at [email protected]. I will try to check back into this site as well. If someone knows of an Egroup (yahoo) please let me know. I wish to enter the antique saw contest in Newaygo MI logging festival this year (after waiting 6 years) thanks, John Brooks

D43 fit 1-51?

If you can help me answer this question, It would be greatly appreciated. Will the starter pulley from a d43 fit on my 1-51? Thanks fo rthe help and emails from a couple of guys. Unfortunataely nobody has come back with the parts, or a price as to what they want for the ones they think they have. There is a d43 on ebay for parts and it looks like it might fit. I do not have any reference materials that list out all the interchangeable parts. While I am here, what happened to rotax robert? I keep looking for info from him and have tried to email direct. I thought you pro loggers worked more in the winter. If you have a part for my Mac, please email me at [email protected] or answer here. JB

Back