Misrepresentation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
See I told you guys that Lambert was a creep...now he is misrepresenting a coffee mug ....calling it antique..yet he says new and never used...well I can tell you if he had it i wouldnt use it...

I must have been right on the other count as well...he is selling everything to afford to come to Clearwater..just so he can get dunked in the burling pond..(or is it Birling??)..either way..llamabert is getting wet...

Alright Greffard, ya sawed off lil runt. I gotta thank ya for drawing attention to my auction. Its not the mug thats antique, its the freakin saw on it that is. And just to tick you off Im gonna list that log ashtray under the guise of being owned by Stompin Tom.
Just because your thirty you think us ole timers cant keep up, well I got news for you pal we'll hit you so hard you will think your surrounded. Ken is building me a saw that will make yours look silly. Plus Art Martin went the extra mile on my chain, cause you put yours on backwards, even so you need a saddle to ride yours thru the cut.
See you in Clearwater, you looser.
John

Is there a 12 step program for saw junkies???

Well, I now own seven tweaked saws, that's if gyro can find the post office to mail the last two to me.

Course, for all I know, he dumped sugar in their tanks one too many times, being hung over and all, and forgetting what shape his coffee cup is. You know, the supposedly unused one with the old saw on it. Or maybe he thunk the sugar container had bar oil in it.

Had to believe I'd trust a crazy Canuck with my hard earned moolah....

Roger Burnout

Seriously, what is such a thing worth? If it's a collector's item, it might be worth a lot. I guess if you don't know if it is or not, then why not offer it up and find out. I think I'm going to try auctioning off this bent paperclip here and see what happens. I hear it may have been touched by Jason Winyard.

Hey Doug, Gotta love them hooters! I just keep sittin' here waiting for her to jump into my arms. I hope all the girls are alright with me sayin' that.
John

Certainly the Eskimo women are! By the way, in your other post with the "Logging"shirt, cowboy hat and boots: is that a pair of Dennis's underpants you're wearing? If you're not sure, just take them off and look inside. At the Clearwater Country Club, Dennis is known as the 5th Marx brother, Skid.

Holy #$%! Doug....... your right..... How did that happen....?
Dennis give my gautchies back.... ya creep.... eh.....
John.....

Yeah.........John..........Dennis......really........fudged..........things................up......this......time...............what..........a......packer.

Oh...............I......forgot............................................................
................................................................................................
...............................THERE...

Latest posts

Back