More JustDavid fun...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

He must of read " How to become a MILLIONNAIRE on E-BAY ".

:laugh:

You know what the real secret is, right? Sell copies of "How to become a Millionaire on eBay." :)

I emailed a few of the folks that left negative comments about the guy, most responded with a similar story of a real flakey guy. If he doesn't get his price, the buyer may not ever get his items, even though Dave keeps the $$$

Makes a guy wonder about Ebay...that and a few articles I've read lately lend me to believe that Ebay is out of control and perhaps uncontrollable, and nobody at Ebay wants to do much of anything about it as long as the $$$ rolls in.

Of course, I also miss the old days when people with old junk in the garage knew that finding a buyer with enough interest to actually give them anything for their stuff was going to be hard...so they gave it away:D

nobody at Ebay wants to do much of anything about it as long as the $$$ rolls in.

thats how corporate ebay works. I've had the ebay experience pre and post public stock and the difference in management was definitely noticable when ebay stopped working for the users and started working for the shareholders. Higher fees and little policing of sellers unless they think the seller is avoiding fees.

I almost bought a set of bar plates for my SEZ from him, $7 buy it now, but thought better of it. Rather give my money to someone who isn't ripping people off. Currently having trouble with bearfax4u, who isnt sending me a 28" rollomatic es I paid $21 for. Got a email from another guy who got ripped by him. Gave him the same excuses as he gave me.:angry: Anyone familiar with this guy? Used to trade as dognsuds54, but changed his username. Wonder why?
George

I've noticed that he has alot of crap on ebay, and 99 percent of it is overpriced. Did a search, and the COMPLETE chainsaw like the one he was trying to sell the housing for was going for like 40 bucks. SHEESH! the guy obviously has NO clue what things are worth. Oh well...

:blob2:

Back