• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ms 200T parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAWMIKAZE

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here are some parts that came off some running 200's

The jug had a light score on the exhaust side and im sure it wouldnt be no thing but a chicken wing for some of you jug cleaners to get er off to the rodeo again.

I have no clue what to ask for these sort of things so make me an offer :)

They are OEM parts.20151226_084035.jpg20151226_084053.jpg

Im going to sell the whole lot to keep myself from multiple trips to the shipping shop..thank you kindly.

I am re-conditioning a 200T, and the side cover is cracked. After-market covers lack the STIHL logo, and the oiler logo......is there a source for used OEM covers?? I have considered repairing the crack, and painting the cover with FORD Light Gray...........but a replacement would sure be better. Any suggestions??

I am re-conditioning a 200T, and the side cover is cracked. After-market covers lack the STIHL logo, and the oiler logo......is there a source for used OEM covers?? I have considered repairing the crack, and painting the cover with FORD Light Gray...........but a replacement would sure be better. Any suggestions??

Every part of a 200t is still available at your local dealership. Parts availability is not a problem. Affordability....eh.

Thanks Angelo. Buying from a Stihl dealer, is like buying a new car, and paying full sticker. Your "eh" comment tells me you already know of what I speak.

The local STIHL dealership, any local dealership seems to exude that prima-donna attitude when the counter is approached. Has anyone besides me been told that my part# research is all meaningless, and the sales glink MUST start out with the M#? I greatly appreciate your response, and also know that the brand is aces. Its those know-it-all counter guys? Just because they know Stihl, doesn't mean they know life.................BB

Thanks Angelo. Buying from a Stihl dealer, is like buying a new car, and paying full sticker. Your "eh" comment tells me you already know of what I speak.

The local STIHL dealership, any local dealership seems to exude that prima-donna attitude when the counter is approached. Has anyone besides me been told that my part# research is all meaningless, and the sales glink MUST start out with the M#? I greatly appreciate your response, and also know that the brand is aces. Its those know-it-all counter guys? Just because they know Stihl, doesn't mean they know life.................BB

I got a bunch of "local" dealers....have at various times used them all. I drive out of my way to find the one that I get along with best. I email them my parts list, he lets me know if there is any "updates" or issues. Then emails me when they arrive. We talk about little stuff, vacations, family, any cool saws projects or interesting stuff I learned.
I pay and leave. Everybody at the counter knows me, know I'm passionate about saws and stuff....yeah they might be snobbish at times but they know I know my stuff and teach them often too.

It takes time to develop a relationship....even with your dealer.

I got a bunch of "local" dealers....have at various times used them all. I drive out of my way to find the one that I get along with best. I email them my parts list, he lets me know if there is any "updates" or issues. Then emails me when they arrive. We talk about little stuff, vacations, family, any cool saws projects or interesting stuff I learned.
I pay and leave. Everybody at the counter knows me, know I'm passionate about saws and stuff....yeah they might be snobbish at times but they know I know my stuff and teach them often too.

It takes time to develop a relationship....even with your dealer.

Thank You...That's the insight of a wise man Angelo. Its the Stihl people that annoy the local sawyers...........I have a local L & G place, family owned, they love my Golden Retriever, I send them lunch once a month, etc. If you are ever in Northville, MI, walk into Marks Outdoor Power, and tell them what you want....................................and mention Captain B. Bart, and Frankly It will either be 20% off, or a Milk Bone. Have a great week! BB and FB

hey got 200 t that a dropped outta tree needs fly wheel clutch top handle doo u have any thng

Back