Need Owners Manual for Homelite 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebubba

Reaction score
Bought a Homelite 350 at an estate sale, and need the operaters manual or owners manual, instructions for this saw. Buy or pay to have yours copied.

Have you tried Homelite? They'll give you, for free, the manual and parts list for anything newer than the early '70s with a UT number.

They used to do more, but the old JD staff seem to have pulled an Arthur Anderson with the old tech docs.

That's the only Homelite I know of. The new dopes can take their time answering the email. You might want to call 'em.

IIRC, the 350 was based on a German Solo saw.

Homelite Tech Dept. no help!

Contacted Homelite tech dept. about obtaining an owners operators guide or manual, over 3 weeks ago, they said they would get back to me (typical) with any assistance on the manual. Well , I guess they couldn't be of assistance as I have not recieved any type of response. They took my name, address, and phone so it is not like they don't have the info to get back to me.
So if anyone has a manual they are willing to copy for me, I would appreciate it! I will reimburse you for the copying and postage. Help me out! Thanks .

Latest posts

Back