New guy on the forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastCoastGreg

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Found the site quite a while back and have found lots of good data, mostly regarding older saws and restoration info, which is pretty much how i came across the site. I do tree removal as a side business for about 10 years or so, as self taught and learned many things the hard way. I already have the saw addiction which i understand y’all have a support group for lol. I am sarcastic so my apologies to those who have a hard time with humor and undertones. Glad to be here

Found the site quite a while back and have found lots of good data, mostly regarding older saws and restoration info, which is pretty much how i came across the site. I do tree removal as a side business for about 10 years or so, as self taught and learned many things the hard way. I already have the saw addiction which i understand y’all have a support group for lol. I am sarcastic so my apologies to those who have a hard time with humor and undertones. Glad to be here
Welcome to the forum fellow Keystoner . York Co. here.There are a few sarcastic members here and they know who they are. :laughing: Don't send any money to @unclemoustache no matter what he says.

Thanks. Trust me, I don’t send money, except to random emails that have attachments and that sound suspicious. Just to make sure they are scams,…of course.

Back