New on market?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Snyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Any one know any new stuff thats coming out, or even rumored? Any new marketing scoops.

Like will Dolmar make a major marketing initiative?

Will Solo get a new saw in the 81cc range.

Will Stihl get some new pro models?

stihl has a new gas powered tree drill to compete with echo:angel:

DID someone say four stroke

Steve here...
Two strokes are awesome, but...
Look at Mercs outboards. What are they going to now. Did some one say four stroke. I wonder if any of the saw makers will go there.
Steve

Speaking of new. Whats the deal with Jonsereds 2133 Top handle? Has this saw come out yet. There is a picture of it in this years cataloge, but I haven't seen one yet.

Echo and Dolmar are getting the sales of top handles around here right now because of their lighter weight

This customer demand for light weight is pervasive; The first things they ask before price and power is basically, "What is the lightest you have that will do what I want", then it gets down price.

Tony, did Tilton say they weren't available? Or that they weren't selling them in the US yet?

methoss84, They said they were being redesigned and didn't know when they would be available.

If they don't know, I don't know, and that drives me to other cources.

I'm starting to think they cut the staff too much to serve their dealers properly. Yes I know that message is not subtle, just can me otto 2.

I'm just getting tired of poor service.

"Sir, I don't think that was a good belt part number. Mam, I don't buy belts, I was looking for a chainsaw air filter; Excuse me sir I'll be right back, click" ummmmmm.!

Back