New Toy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Bar

Newfie
I douht I will be converting this one into a hotsaw .They used to run 250cc but now they seem to run the 325cc Rotax.But in the meantime i will just run the big bars on the 084.Seth

Great looking bike Seth! Just be careful though, with a machine like that you`ll end up showing off, and before you know it you`ll have some girls following you around. We all know what kind of trouble that can lead to! LOL Russ

Where are you going to mount the saw sheaths on that? I think you should pioneer a new aspect to hotsaw competition: a Le Man's type start. Say... 1/4 mile from the wood? Run to your CR250 "Skidder" and race to the wood, make your cuts, and race back.:D

You guys crack me up.

What I really want to figure out is how to mount a chainsaw on either side of my fourwheeler to serve as a path clearing device. I believe this would cause a few problems and I would need a cage. Or it could make for an exciting game of chicken if you pointed them foward.

Toddppm, nice set up there. where's the chain mail? The milk carton adds a nice touch, did you just get the training wheels off? :p

I was going to wear my chest protector too but didn't want to cover up my Powered by Stihl shirt, I could have rode my daughters three wheeler, easier to ride and hold the saw but I figured that would be an unfair advantage and cutting them off at the knees:p

Back