Northwest Logging

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Just got back to my office after a meeting and checked my phone messages. All normal fare except the last one which is immediately a barrage (read Barage) of, "Hmmmmm, Oweyeooieoo" and other assorted unintelligible a$$holery. There's giggling and burping going on in the background as this "customer" slurs that he wants to trade chainsaw knowlege for integrated circuits and certain "favors", then quickly hangs up. A check of the phone log confirmed what I already knew: Gypo and Rotax are at the Barage in Enumclaw, WA "working" on Predators III, IV and V. If Dennis got up and left early enough this morning, then he's either there or will be soon.

I have little doubt that they knew, in calling me, that all of you would want to know that they are safe, sh!tfaced and together yet again.

Doug,

Sh!!faced HUH!!!

That means we can drive down to his home and play with his saws while he's in Washington. Pick me up in Montreal on your way in. :blob2:

Last edited:
Let me guess:
Predator III is going to be a 6 cylinder Cummins diesel

Predator IV is going to be a top fuel nitro 700c.i. V8

Predator V is going to be jet engine with afterburner

I'm not sure of what the exact engine format will be for each, but I think it's a pretty safe bet that they will all run on alcohol.

Doug,

From the looks of it , this new predator will be running on Bud & Cognac.

I guess the spectators will love getting off on the exhaust. :blob2:

Definitely Bud and maybe some others, but probably not Cognac. Robert and John don't really like it that much, and that I like.

Gypo and Rotax really put thier heads together today when we both slammed into eachother while making a mad dash to the fridge for the last beer. Anyway, Yes we are unvailing the Predator III today and possibly the the Predator IV Later this week. Get ready for this... Cummins Turbo Diesel Dually Hotsaw running 3/4 pitch 11H harvestor chain.

Last edited:
RR,

Those two bring to mine duelling banjos in DELIVERANCE. :laugh:

Doug,

Don't want to touch that one with a ten foot pole !!!! :eek:

Gypo and Suzy stopped by the Barrage tonite, what a party!!! here is a pic of Gypo showing Suzy how to start a Eager Beaver stock appearing saw using his patented (OVER THE SHOULDER BOULDER THROW)

Last edited:
Back