Old husky 163s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordan henson

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Probably gonna go grab one of these in a bit it's less than 50$ and will start anybody got any info/knowhow with these ones, way way before my time lol.

I don't know anything but since nobody else chimed in, that's a rare saw here in northern NH. I've got a Husky 162 and a pile of 61's and Jonsered 625 and 630's. Never paid alot or traveled far for one. I've never seen a 163 or 263, knew anybody that owned one or saw one for sale. I wonder why?

I don't know anything but since nobody else chimed in, that's a rare saw here in northern NH. I've got a Husky 162 and a pile of 61's and Jonsered 625 and 630's. Never paid alot or traveled far for one. I've never seen a 163 or 263, knew anybody that owned one or saw one for sale. I wonder why?
Yeah not a flashy topic i guess lol. I've never seen one either, haven't gone and got it yet, but i Guess it runs and he only wants 20$. I was hoping someone on here might have had one or something

I don't have one, what I meant to say is I saw it on Facebook. David in Talent. saw appears to br in Grants pass
I see well I'll have to look here in a bit, i think I've talked to that guy before. Sorry i didn't answer my phone over heated working on the quail coop earlier

Latest posts

Back