passin on a job.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony marks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
if anybody reads this is equiped to take a 40 or more inch ash i think.
limbs spraled all over the place and all have to be guided dn. the top is about the thicknes i want for my 50 ccs. at the bottum u need a 372 or somethin.rite between a deck an power line. i need the money but ,i think not. this is when 55 yrs makes a difference.a buckets the way to go on this one. in stanley co nc . if anybodies interested. i toldum 500 and on thinking about it thats rediculuse.
especially with what i use.

Doesn't sound like you were off by more than $1500, Tony. Big removals with extensive rigging and close power lines are high-dollar.

Dunno about up there, but down here you can call the power company. They will have the line clearance guys remove everything within 10' of the wire, even if they have to remove the whole tree down to below the wires. The downside is that you might have to wait a while for them to get to it. If the customers are not in a hurry, let the line guys clear it from the wire, then come back to look at what is left.

Tony, like Brian said, here in chapel hill they will remove the wires if you call them:angel:

ill let them know. i know i was off .
most of my tree wk is done for my reg senior citizens. if i was young i would do it . kinda ticks me off that im no longer able to do this one. usually wk solo but this would require a helper.u younguns dont realize it but a days coming when u have to pass on tough ones also.
lets change the subject . this bout ruins my wk . nuff said.

Latest posts

Back