Portage and main wood boilers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jostreeservice

Reaction score
I contacted Portage and main for pricing on a 2840 model. I was very impressed with everyone I talked to! they truly made me feel like a valued customer. I have done my research for months and I have came to the conclusion that there isn’t another stove like this one. Now days everything is made to be thrown out within 5-10years, but not portage and main, everything is replaceable unlike the competitors stoves. Furthermore, I believe a product should be built or tested in the harshest environments and this is exactly what they’ve done since 1973.

In conclusion, i am looking forward to receiving my stove and I’ll be doing a more detailed up to date review.

Thanks you Brian and Josh,

Joel Lacasse
Jo’s tree service

I just bought all new refractory for my 15 y/o "woodgun" by Alternate Heating Systems made in PA! Gaskets and everything is available also.
I have admired the P&M display at many fairs.👍 They had a big display of a chip burning boiler including a chip "silo" and automatic auger feed.

Latest posts

Back