Posts, Jokes, Gizmos and Trouble

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Avatar should I use?

• Old Bouncing Anime unit

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • New "Greffardized Trouser Trout" unit

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • None! We've had enough of your A$$holery!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Back I is. Here's the deal.

1. I didn't leave because of getting my post yanked. I didn't bother to read the rules. I was wrong and Darin has a business to run here that doesn't cost me or anyone else a red nickel. He makes the rules and enforces them summarily. My fault completely.

2. I left for a bit because of reasons that have nothing to do with this board or any of you.

3. I just spent almost $400 talking to G Boy on the phone over the last week and I'm broke, so I have nothing better to do than be here as long as I can scrape up the cash for the electric bill and cable.

4. So the poll is which Avatar should I use. My old one, or a new one that John and I are working on that we call the "Greffardized
Trouser Trout" or none at all. Your choice.

Hope everything's going all right for you. As far as the avatar... Let's see the troutsers, but bouncing breasts just say it all. :D

Dennis's sister Denise has trout in her trousers.....????!!!

No oysters, I mean.....

...oops

Bownsin' boooobies ferever fer this lunnytic.....

As you can see in the attached photo, unlike gyro, I actually use my saws, not sleep with 'em........or at least don't spit shine 'em after work.

Hope you cleaned the uknow what off my saw before you sent it, gyro fella

Hey, everrbuddys,

Reckkin we could pass the hat fer poor ole Douggie, so's we could get him one of them thar cheapo phone cards?

I kin spare two bits......

Just a little speed lining job today, if gyro would sent me my saws, maybe we coulda got done.....

....the saw junkie....

Hey Roger, your saws a purer than the driven snow. You should have them by Monday at the latest. And by the way, must you make a career about taking a tree down? Do what I do, fall the sucker lock, stock and barrel. Let the chips fall where they may, just dont leave no Dutchmen and use lots of wedges. This way you can be outa there in half the time, just dont sign no contracts and make sure the home owners carries the insurance.
Gypo Logger.

OK gyro, thats a big 10-4.

These hot days........

My babe watchin' crew has a serious tree wreckin' problem...

O sister, where art thou....?

Brian,
I just did a quick look for it on my computers here at home and couldn't find it. I think it may be on one of them at the office. I'll check tomorrow. Don't worry, it's not gone, just misplaced temporarily. Honestly, I'd love to post the "Trouser Trout" one (John would love that), but I have a feeling I'd be immediately banned.

Latest posts

Back