Predator Video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really quite the movie. I have watched it at least 100 times or so. The inset frame is yours truly cutting with a KD 088 stock appearing saw with an Art Martin chain.
John

I finally got to see this video in its entirety, with sound, at Roberts place this weekend. As amazing as the video is, it doesnt compare to seeing it live, or for that matter, running the saw. What an amazing peice of work!! Thanks Robert!!!

Just wondering. Someone e-mailed it yesterday, out of nowhere. I was watching it, thinking, "they should put the Predator in that lineup." Sure enough! There it is! There's the Rotax Robert that I read about and followed as he built his saw! Very cool. :)

Here's the Predator Hotsaw creation thread for reminiscing: http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=1926

Nickrosis

Dennis...what's up with not using...periods. Don't switch on me now that I can at least semi-fluidly read your posts after almost a year. Just been working on some of the pictures from Enumclaw...ooops....only kidding..:eek:

Doug, I had to do some editing on my english and grammar skills as SOMEONE was sniveling:rolleyes: about bad spelling and grammar. Who was that? Oh yeah, it was you:D Just bugging man...relax....

Working on Enumclaw pics? How about that disc of Clearwater pics??

Back