• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Real nice 034 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46 (if it was a super I would have said so and it would be more money). Mike
Easy Mike. Some of us are gas, oil, and go guys, and others are jugs, bearings, and bolts fellas. Forever the TWAIN shall meet.. Just saying.. But I know what ya mean.. At least ya didn't have to remedy a stupid mistake, just field a question..cheers. K

Ya keep me in line. I think I am turning into a curmudgeon. Mike
I really try not to step on toes, and this is no different. I'm the worst at the stupid question game. You know, like "why won't the round thingy fit in the square hoe"? Maybe not that bad, but hope ya get the point.. Retirement hasn't taught me a whole bunch, but it has shown me patience. Mostly with my wife. She shows a whole bunch of patience with my getting worse, forgetfulness. I have a non-running 034 and just plain haven't had time to tear into it yet. Should pick up that jug while I have a chance. Here's irony, I don't know if it's a 034, or a 034 Super. Came in couple weeks ago on a trade-in.. Anyway. Keep the faith, and if I remember between the house and garage, I'll look at the saw.. Cheers, K

Latest posts

Back