• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Safety hardhats we got them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGM40ford

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have 4 of these left and they need to go, They are ANSI approved and have ear protection, screened to help prevent flying wood chips and of course are a hard hat so when cut the limb you standing under with your pole saw it will help save your noggin.
Price is $20 a piece plus freight.

Attachments

• hard hat.JPG
    hard hat.JPG
    647 KB
Ok so I have 4 of these left and they need to go, They are ANSI approved and have ear protection, screened to help prevent flying wood chips and of course are a hard hat so when cut the limb you standing under with your pole saw it will help save your noggin.
Ok dropping the price to $18.00 each.

That's exactly why I bought mine. I was using my pole saw and when the limb I cut fell it hit a big dead limb that broke off and hit me in the shoulder. It hurt but didn't break anything. It could have been bad if it hit me in the head. I put the saw up and didn't use it again until I got a helmet.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

That's exactly why I bought mine. I was using my pole saw and when the limb I cut fell it hit a big dead limb that broke off and hit me in the shoulder. It hurt but didn't break anything. It could have been bad if it hit me in the head. I put the saw up and didn't use it again until I got a helmet.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Yep been there done that.

Latest posts

Back