Sequim logging show..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Reaction score
Who's going? How do we all hook up?

I'll be there Saturday. The wife's coming and asked "are you taking your tools??" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: There is only one "correct" answer to that question (when asked by the wife...).

NO

might take a carb screwdriver

Still up in the air if I am gonna be there or not. The V-8 is not ready.:( My dad and I have had other commitments that had put the saw on the back burner.

So my plans are to be at his place in Orting workin' on the saw all weekend long. I have to have the saw ready for Deming and Buckley. Sequim was just a maybe...

Gary

Last edited:
Who's going? How do we all hook up?

I'll be there Saturday. The wife's coming and asked "are you taking your tools??" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: There is only one "correct" answer to that question (when asked by the wife...).

NO

Lakeside....One thing about not bringing your tools, even the "CULLS" can't embarrass you.....Hahahahahahaha! :cheers:

HA!... I was supposed to work on the saw 2 weekends ago... however, I was in Talladega for the NASCAR race with my girlfriend... Priorities mate!:hmm3grin2orange:

Gary

I will... I'll be at Buckley with it for sure...

Mom and Pop's are just down the road from you in Orting... My girlfriend lives in Enumclaw. I'll be lookin' to move down that way before the end of the year. Lookin' for jobs now...

Gary

Back