• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Solo 633

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumBurner

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I found this Solo 633 some months back. Sitting in a junk store and they gave it to me for cheap. They hadn't tested it.

It had a thin layer of grime that I blew off, except the layer that will need a brush or wipe.

It leaks fuel from the tank hose where it leaves the tank. Looks like maybe there's supposed to be a small grommet there that was not reinstalled when a fuel line was replaced.

No clutch cover. See photos and feel free to ask any questions.

The insides of this saw are clean clean clean. What little is visible of the piston and cylinder through the spark plug hole looks good.

Drop test feels like strong compression.

I'm never going to do anything with this, even if a simple grommet or thicker hose solves it. $125 shipped to the 48 states. International will be more.

Will try to upload photos asap.

I'm also open to 543xp parts, 266se/xp parts, 024av/s parts [primarily wear items: seals, mounts, clutches, rings, etc.], 056 fuel tank vent, and other odds and ends.

Back