• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerudder

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put together an 034 for myself from a box of parts, and still have a box of parts!

Let me know what you are interested in, I will be more than fair with prices. I’m also up for trades!

Shipping will be from 98230
I am in Canada, but go down to the US once a week or so. I may not be able to ship out the next day, so as long as you aren’t in a rush for parts it will work out!

I can provide more pictures upon request

E31ABCFB-36A0-4B53-8147-4CD66AB0E844.jpeg 975026AB-0FBE-4123-9EB4-B05BCA84152E.jpeg 89C91302-9D29-4C4C-82E7-56E5F8F3BD39.jpeg

@Baddboyy21
Did you get a good one together my friend.

I got a runner together.

Not the prettiest. Waiting on some Caber rings, then base gasket delete, open up the muffler and I might advance the timing (first time doing so)

Only part I am missing is the cover washer that goes between the oil pump and the clutch. :omg:

I got a runner together.

Not the prettiest. Waiting on some Caber rings, then base gasket delete, open up the muffler and I might advance the timing (first time doing so)

Only part I am missing is the cover washer that goes between the oil pump and the clutch. :omg:
Nice, sound like it's been a good project.
What's next.

Sell off the parts leftover from this one, then start on a MS260 to sell.
Nice, I just sold one yesterday and two 026's. I've been sitting on them for a while, then all the sudden they are all gone lol. Now I just have a nice 024 that needs diagnosed and a piston installed(already bought it and the gasket). I planned one of the getting one of the 026/260's ported, but plans change.

Nice, I just sold one yesterday and two 026's. I've been sitting on them for a while, then all the sudden they are all gone lol. Now I just have a nice 024 that needs diagnosed and a piston installed(already bought it and the gasket). I planned one of the getting one of the 026/260's ported, but plans change.
Once I fix and sell the 260, I would like to rebuild my 026 and get it ported as well. I hear they are real screamers when they get some work done

Once I fix and sell the 260, I would like to rebuild my 026 and get it ported as well. I hear they are real screamers when they get some work done
Last summer it was one of the only saws that really stood out to me, the other was a 346 by Kevin @huskihl . It was one done by doc/al, ran a 20x3/8 like a strong 60cc saw. That's why I was holding out for a bit on those lol.

Last summer it was one of the only saws that really stood out to me, the other was a 346 by Kevin @huskihl . It was one done by doc/al, ran a 20x3/8 like a strong 60cc saw. That's why I was holding out for a bit on those lol.
Doesn't everyone want a @drf255 026? I've got almost every good cylinder in my shop for sale, except for the red lever 026 jug.

Back