Stihl 088 new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haboelie

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm just a member for 1 day but this place is the best!
Nothing but chainsaws around the clock!

Okay, I'm selling a never used, still in the box Stihl 088.
Please reply for information.
Thanks, Haboelie.

How/where do you get these saws?
why are you selling them?

I will buy your saw. I can either: send a check, Western Union you cash, Direct deposit (w/
account #) or pay with credit card.
Could you please post the serial numbers of the saw on this web site? Or you could e-mail
me the numbers if you want

Frans

Buncha new saws- then no more posts by this guy, no prices, no serial numbers........

Perhaps he was detained??????? :confused: :eek:

bunch of s**&t most likely - didnt get any details myself here or on my email, did you guys? oh yeah.....:rolleyes:

thanks spike!

Yeah, Dennis. Lots of people go and buy $5,000+ worth of brand new chainsaws and then suddenly 'have no use for them any more' before they are out of the box!

Something stinks, besides my feet.......... :blob5:

Stihl 088

Hi there,
Posted 3 personal e-mails, 0 response??
The price inclusive shipping within the US is $1250,-
Serial number is available for serious buyers.
Thanks Haboelie.

Got the info I requested

I sent habolie a request, they replied back, we exchanged several pieces of info, I am still looking into. Whats the beef? if we are going to attack everybody that posts here and waits a coulpe days to get back, nobody will ever be out in the woods! So lighten up, unless you can say with out a doubt you know something is deceptive or illegal, you should not make public statements like that. It is libleous, deflamatory, inflamatory!, and just rude. I have seen some "Senior" members sell a couple items at good prices and not get flamed. If you get to say told you so later on, fine. I dont see the need to go on the warpath with no arrows in yer quiver. JB

Oh yeah

By the way, when they sent me pics, there was still milled wood with the saw. I dont Joe criminal is going to take the time to go get a log and do some milling just to make the picture better.

haboelie,

One of the reasons people may have not emailed you back is because $1250 is a little steep for a new 088. Most people can find them cheaper. It is true if you go into your local US stihl dealer he will qoute you a list price of $1400-$1600 but they can be bought cheaper. Another idea is when you post a saw for sale put all the information possible in the post. It is essential that you include the price. This will avoid playing email tag.

Bill

Dennis,

Like I said $1250 is steep. Gypo is one option for a new 088. I just wish he would put some new 090's back on ebay. I believe the supply has ran out. It seemed like a year ago there were a couple people putting new 090's on ebay.

Bill

Dennis,

I also have a 084 that I need to do some work on. I plan to put it up for sale in the late fall. I may even put my Husky 3120 on ebay. I would just like to get an 090 some day.

Bill

Back