• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl es bar 28

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still waiting on response in p.m. about the bar and chain and paypal info i was told 55 plus ship

Im so sorry my apology it was another member who had one with chain we had dicussed 6t shipped cuz in one add it was 50 plus ship then 60 plus ship and we discussed from ga to fl would be bout 10 bucks ship so we agreed on 65 shipped he asked about what brand of chain and how many loops

Let me know he sold it funny i asked for paypal info at 12 p.m. and sent my address after he asked if i wanted kind of chain id like at 8 a.m, and told him id take it

Since other member sold other one out from under me when i said id take and asked for paypal 4 hours after he said yes and asked what bra,d chain i wanted

Back