• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS311 starter and P&C.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sled_22

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for an oem starter for a ms 311 or 391. Let me know price shipped to 54645.
also could use a piston for sure and maybe a cylinder for the right price. Again let me know what you got.

thanks

Found a starter,
Still could use a decent cylinder. I can buy an meteor piston if someone only has a cylinder.

Will a 3 bolt intake work if you replace the boot/manifold too?
not with out modifications is my understanding , had a buddy try not long ago and he said he had to do some cutting to plastic, I think you would need to change that white plastic molding that the winter / summer shutter is on that the intake sits through

not with out modifications is my understanding , had a buddy try not long ago and he said he had to do some cutting to plastic, I think you would need to change that white plastic molding that the winter / summer shutter is on that the intake sits through
Well send me what you want for what you have and I’ll assess the worth

Latest posts

Back