• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babaoriley

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw runs idles and oils great. Chain brake works well. Easy to start, No problem whatsoever, it looks a bit weathered but rest assured it pulls very strong. Could’ve been left outside for a while. Besides an aftermarket air filter everything is OEM. It comes with a 20” bar and a brand new Stihl chain. Asking $550 obo. Will ship if you want me to, prefer pickup in MA 01960. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1415.jpeg
    IMG_1415.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1416.jpeg
    IMG_1416.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1472.jpeg
    IMG_1472.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1473.jpeg
    IMG_1473.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1412.jpeg
    IMG_1412.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Would you block this dude? I hope he’s not on here. So far only nice ppl I’ve talked to.

Attachments

• IMG_1523.png
    IMG_1523.png
    344.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1524.png
    IMG_1524.png
    389.6 KB · Views: 0
The muffler being shoved in is about the only rough looking part of that saw, looks like every other older non shelf queen Stihl I've seen otherwise. I'd block the dude because he's clearly not a buyer, just a guy running his mouth.

The muffler being shoved in is about the only rough looking part of that saw, looks like every other older non shelf queen Stihl I've seen otherwise. I'd block the dude because he's clearly not a buyer, just a guy running his mouth.
Thanks for being reasonable and understanding! Dude might be right but how long does it take to wait around for a pretty good one show up in the same price range as mine? It’s my biggest working saw atm so I’m no rush to sell tbh.

Thanks for being reasonable and understanding! Dude might be right but how long does it take to wait around for a pretty good one show up in the same price range as mine? It’s my biggest working saw atm so I’m no rush to sell tbh.
don't sell it in a rush, I've seen lots of well used 044/440 046/460 saws sell locally for 7-800 CAD (so around what you are asking). You can always sell it for a discounted price down the road, nothing to lose by holding onto it

Still dealing with the owner of 056 magnum but the person who told me about the 056 magnum and wanted to buy my ms460 is kinda disappeared.

$450 shipped for the power head if someone is interested. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back