• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bludenz

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello,

In the market for a stihl ms461. Prefer something that starts, runs, cuts. Some cosmetic damage is fine. Budget is 400-450 usd inc shipping to Mandurah, Western Australia. Can be powerhead only or powerhead with Bar and Chain. Please PM me with pictures and a price if you have anything.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

In the market for a stihl ms461. Prefer something that starts, runs, cuts. Some cosmetic damage is fine. Budget is 400-450 usd inc shipping to Mandurah, Western Australia. Can be powerhead only or powerhead with Bar and Chain. Please PM me with pictures and a price if you have anything.

Thanks in advance.
Good luck, at that price.
I have a MMWS i’d let go for $1200…+ freight :p

I have one in Oregon that I’m guessing has an air leak. It floods easily, and run pretty fast on start up. Pretty sure it needs seals. I would sell it for 375. No idea what shipping would be. Pretty good cosmetically. Let me know if you want more info
Hey David, I would possibly be interested. Could you send me a PM with pictures? Does it cut, or does it die out after going into high rpms?

Also as stated in my previous message I've got some local-ish auctions coming up, so I'll hold out till they end, might be interested anyway though - depends on shipping costs.

Piston has some sort of scratch that I suspect was caused by debris. I can search for that picture later if I you like
That's all good at this stage. The auctions around me will finish friday 20.09.2024, so I'll let you know if I get anything - if I don't I might be interested in this one :)

I'll keep you updated, thanks again.

Back