• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl Oilmatic 3/8. 050 gauge Rapid Super Saw Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawsrusinc

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
60 feet of new stihl 3/8. 050 rapid super chain. I would do 200 shipped inside the USA paypal friends and family.. I will include the roll not the box as it will be more costly to ship the box. It will include some connectors and also like 20 small boxes..

Attachments

• DSC_2237.JPG
    DSC_2237.JPG
    3.3 MB
  • DSC_2235.JPG
    DSC_2235.JPG
    3.3 MB
  • DSC_2241.JPG
    DSC_2241.JPG
    3.1 MB
  • DSC_2238.JPG
    DSC_2238.JPG
    3.4 MB
  • DSC_2239.JPG
    DSC_2239.JPG
    2.6 MB
Do you have a DL count? Is the 6oft an estimate measured length?

Lol drive link count!!! These are full skip. Someone make me a 72 DL if they buy this.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Lol drive link count!!! These are full skip. Someone make me a 72 DL if they buy this.

I am not sure what is so funny. DL is the standard measure for a length of chain. The fact that they are full skip has no bearing on the DL count.

I am not sure what is so funny. DL is the standard measure for a length of chain. The fact that they are full skip has no bearing on the DL count.
I think it's funny because it's such a long length - what could you use DL for?

I think it's funny because it's such a long length - what could you use DL for?

That is how bulk chain is done. How else would you decide if the price was right or not? Would need to know how many chains you could make to justify the price.

100ft = 1640 DL / 60ft should be around 980DL. This prices out just over .20/dl and looks to be a decent deal. Now I just need to decide if I "need" it or not. Already have a life times supply of chain...

That is how bulk chain is done. How else would you decide if the price was right or not? Would need to know how many chains you could make to justify the price.

100ft = 1640 DL / 60ft should be around 980DL. This prices out just over .20/dl and looks to be a decent deal. Now I just need to decide if I "need" it or not. Already have a life times supply of chain...
I get it. I just can't imagine say 25 drive links making that big of a difference is all. You just have to make a smaller chain at the end!!! Haha

My guess is 998 drive links. Will you make me a chain if I guess correctly please!?

Latest posts

Back