Team Realtree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Well...the second package arrived today from Russ...thankfully with no more applicable "brokerage charges"....What was inside you ask?? My brand new Poulan "Team Realtree" Camo chainsaw...:D:D It matches my camoflauge truck and camo terrajet...

the pic is a little on the poor side, as my camera decided not to work when I went to upload the good pics...

better not set that one down in the woods....on second thought it is a polun:D

I think you've been a Canadian too long. :) Now just how's that poor little saw going to feel when it sees the rest of your collection? It'll break down upon learing that there's more to life than 95% plastic housings and 50 hour cylinders.

Going to do anything special to it? Drop in a 111 jug?

Dennis
Do you actually take that truck in the woods?I would be afraid that I might scratch it.
Later
Dan

LOL...Dan, actually that is my mudbog racing truck...she has been sitting a few years now...thinking about racing again next year...but the costs are high...need engine work...new tires..38" TSL Superswampers currently...and the new ones price out at almost 1k ea. And I really want my new Harley in the spring :D
But that truck did manage to run completely over a Dodge Omni...several times...

got any pics of your terrajet? Havn't seen one of those in yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

im wondering what modifications u plan.
i posted about souping up a poulan.
be interesting to see if u can turn it into a good,fast saw. this would be one to make a little change on side bets against the higher end saws. didnt mean to divulge your plan if that is it.:) thats one reason im into old saws. i want one that will fool everybody ,in the woods.gonna have a couple, sooner or later.
imagine a 2750 just dogin a 346 or 026.
now thats gonna be fun ,kinda mean ,but fun.guys around here just use them to wk with like me . half ofum dont even know what motors in their saw . they just know its the best ever saw.:angel: not

lol...I dont know that I will really do any mods to the saw except maybe some minor cylinder work and exhaust....it is a plastic crankcase remember...and a 50 hour consumer saw...

Pics of the Terrajet will come soon Jim...

oh come on now Dennis! Give it the full works man!, that 50hrs should at least double after your touch to it and you can whoop a lot of stihl :)D ) a$$ in a 100hrs with a piped poulan.:p

PS. I would like to see a 10.78hp team realtree:D

Latest posts

Back