The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
with NOS.....right

attachment.php

HeHeHe

when you going to drill the NOS port in that cylinder?

This jug is on my 064 at the moment. I'll end up with it on a poly flywheel 066 though.

I just hope the pipe is ready before the GTG. :hmm3grin2orange:

This jug is on my 064 at the moment. I'll end up with it on a poly flywheel 066 though.

I just hope the pipe is ready before the GTG. :hmm3grin2orange:

better have 2 big blue bottles attach to it come this spring.:dizzy:

better have 2 big blue bottles attach to it come this spring.:dizzy:

It ain't "legal" for the build off. It's a 56mm bore. I doubt I'll have anything to enter, I've been too busy to work on my own stuff much. OK back to work....

It ain't "legal" for the build off. It's a 56mm bore. I doubt I'll have anything to enter, I've been too busy to work on my own stuff much. OK back to work....

Say what!?!?! You got another saw don't ya? .......and all the parts?

Ive ran 3 tanks through mine, hopefully Ill get started on the porting in a few weeks.

Last edited:
dont be a quitter. theres still like 4months left.

Say what!?!?! You got another saw don't ya? .......and all the parts?

Ive ran 3 tanks through mine, hopefully Ill get started on the porting in a few weeks.

I don't have a good 066 jug to build on. Jeremy has horded them are. :laugh:

Like you said Young....there's still plenty of time. I just have been swamped with work. I do love it though. :msp_thumbup:

I don't have a good 066 jug to build on. Jeremy has horded them are. :laugh:

Like you said Young....there's still plenty of time. I just have been swamped with work. I do love it though. :msp_thumbup:

got a 660 p&c off a 2010 saw if you need it. and yes J has been hording all the nice 066 jugs and wont share haha.

I'm officially in this buildoff. ATVguns stopped by the shack today & dropped off a 066 fer me to build. I just hope I do a lil better in this one than I did in the 460 buildoff:dizzy:

I'm officially in this buildoff. ATVguns stopped by the shack today & dropped off a 066 fer me to build. I just hope I do a lil better in this one than I did in the 460 buildoff:dizzy:

bring your a$$ to the gtg this time. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back