The War Wagon Chronicles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got HD wheels on my dump cart. Load range C šŸ˜œ hopefully some overloaded pics in the next few weeks View attachment 1174041View attachment 1174045
Never thought about putting trailer tires on my cart. Went with "No Flat" tires and you can't leave the cart loaded overnight. The tires flow resulting in a flat spot. Was the axle/hubs original to the trailer or did you upgrade it some how?

Never thought about putting trailer tires on my cart. Went with "No Flat" tires and you can't leave the cart loaded overnight. The tires flow resulting in a flat spot. Was the axle/hubs original to the trailer or did you upgrade it some how?
Up graded. The axle is original. 1". TSC tires to fit that are like 80$ a pair or more and I bought a lot of them lol. So my dad got some hubs from some other trailer I think a jd one he got for free from somewhere awhile back and put lock collars on it and got those tires off northern tool. There hi way rated load range C. I pull a lot of firewood with my three-wheelers through muddy clay. And it was not working too good with the Chinese crap in it. TSC only one that had 1" bore in stock.

Latest posts

Back