• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Two 028 cases with some parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, My 028 Wood Boss has finally let me down after 30 years of service. The oil pump has failed and have been wanting to add a chain brake to my saw. So, i am interested in these cases. let me know as to payment options. I do have a paypal account. Regards, Carlie Floyd

Yes sir. I have paypal and will take payment from that. Tell me your address and I will attempt to get the shipping amount and when paid I will send right out and give you a tracking number. Mike

I am currently on the road for work and on my phone. The shipping cost is fine. I will get payment to you tonight. Let me know your PayPal info. Thank you ! Carlie

Saw parts are on the way. track 9534610053129077261881 I was low on the figure for shipping it is $38.58. If I mislead you, then go with the $30, and I will eat the rest. Darn shipping just goes up and up! Hope this gets your old faithful going again. Mike
[email protected] F&F please

Payment has been sent, i rounded up a little extra, thank you for the quick shipping and trust. pleasure doing business with you. Regards, Carlie.

Back