UPS tracking - neat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Snyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Sent a saw to the west coast for some work. Tried UPS tracking system. Neat. I had never had occasion to want to use that before. I receive all the time, but almost never ship.

Took my saw three days ground to get from the fish shack at Darwin, Illinois on the Wabash river to Sacramento, now three more days apparently for UPS to find this place Blackberry Creek. It may not exist, and KD may not either, but package is insured.

I'm just funnin.

Ken, how small is Berry Creek? Darwin is about a hundred.

We got good cat fishing out of the Wabash, Sweet Corn, Melons, small but numerous oil wells, and a lot of good midwest hardwood, oak, hickory, black cherry, ash, poplar, and still some walnut.

Hello tony,
sounds great, it will probably arrive today.
berry creek is up the road 7 miles but it is our mailing address. has about 700 people living there. 4 of the local teenagers burnt the post office to the ground last month so now we have to go to oroville to get our mail.
I live next to lake oroville and forman creek state park, pretty peaceful ,seven families live on cameron dr., all retired so it is pretty quite until I run a hotsaw or woods saw testing it. but no-one minds because i keep all their cars running good. anyway tony if the saw comes today i'll e-mail you
ken

Latest posts

Back