used saddle for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btee

Reaction score
Here is the URL for the aution I have ongoing trying to sell my saddle. Just had my 2nd knee operation so my climbing days are over....Auctions over......but if ur interested send me a msg

Last edited:
Price...

I would like to see the saddle....Is it basic or what....does it include beaners and slings?? saw clip?? hand saw clip??? double D rings or sliding...??? wide back or baic?? thanks...feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]...

On page 9 in the Sherrill catalog, it shows the Buckingham Basic saddles. With wideback and legstraps, they are $132 brand new. Asking $150 for that saddle, 4 years old, is exactly why he hasn't recieved a single bid or response.

If you check closely it is $150 in Canadian funds. So that would make what, $2 in US?;)........For the record I paid $300 Canadian for it new, not gonna give it away.

btee,

Take pics of it and offer it on ebay, likely you'll have a better chance of getting more $ there. $100 USD would surprise me....

Try throwing in some extras.....

Thanks but got ripped off on Ebay so I wont go back there, paid for a golf club but it never got shipped....I'll probably just keep the saddle, apparently they work great as bosun's chair on a sail boat. I just thot there might be a market for a used one as I remember trying to find one when I first got into the business without success.

btee

Latest posts

Back