Used Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haboelie

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi there,
Here's another one from Haboelie: an used Stihl 084 chainsaw.
Excellent condition with new bar and 3 new chains.
Please mail for information or pictures.

Haboelie

Haboelie
Did you forget how to type? You must not be serious about selling this saw other wise you would have gave your e-mail addy.
Don't burn your fingers boys.
The chainsaw investigator

I really should leave this whole tread alone but...
When I received the serial numbers via e-mail I tried to investigate the origin of the saw. I was unable to.
the only way as I understand it, is to get a copy of the original sales receipt with all the sales/ store/contact info and also the saw identification on it. The price quoted to me for a "still in the box" 088 was really really low...
If all that info can be supplied prehaps we can do business.
Frans

Reply Haboelie

Hi guys,
My e-mail address is [email protected], may I emphasize (once again) serious buyers only!
And for those who like to chitchat, be my guest. I see that's one of the main activities on this message board (makes me feel at the grocery store).
Glad to see that there are some serious buyers though.
Thanks, Haboelie.

tried to get info here from you on your 088 for sale weeks ago. never received a response from you. You said you wrote 3 emails as responses, yest I never got one, funny that since there were 3 enquiries only??? hmmm. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back