Walkerized 394xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think you could expect a 30% gain.
Walkers do a great job and are really fast at getting saws out to ya highly recommended...

I would think you could expect a 30% gain.
Walkers do a great job and are really fast at getting saws out to ya highly recommended...
e-mail John or give him a call...

I just picked up one for $230, no bar. It looks to be in pretty good shape from the pictures that were listed, we will see when it gets here.

By the way will the bar off a 372xp fit the 394xp?

Alright guys, I finally got the saw. It runs excellent, but has been a little but up.

So who is the husqvarna used/new parts provider here on the site? Id like to have a used or new bar cover/chain break assembly that is in good shape (Im not exactly sure what you call it). The one on the saw has two cracks in it but still functions properly. Also, I'd like to get a new air filter cover (the one that pops off). And if anyone has a spare air filter to go along with any of this, let me know.

Any help is appreciated, I'm just trying to save a little money by not buying it from a local saw shop, as they are overpriced here in Raleigh.

Rob

Hello,

If that chain brake functions properly I wouldn't worry about replacing it. You can go to the poor house buying replacement parts. I would buy some JB Weld and fix the cracks. I would go after a couple of new air filters and swap them out regulary for a clean air filter will greatly improve the life of your saw. Enjoy your new puchase I am looking at a husky on e-bay myself. Later Wade

Latest posts

Back