Walt Galer where are you???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt Galer where are you?

With the return of Dagger, I was wondering the same thing. Everybody didn't always agree with him, but he was a great source of 'insider' information and could stir things up on occasion.

i think walt possibly decided to quit giving his knowledge away.
especially if he had to argue w the fella he was givin it to.
aint no way to avoid that ,tho.
so walt if u reading ,join the mechanics on the forum. your post are easy to follow,. and we appreciate them.
somebody wants to bicker ,go on to the next post..
one more thing i thot id mention. seems there are groups more interested in
souping up an possibly racing a saw. then theres just the users,who mostly just work with saws a lot. these folks can definitly benefit from modifying their saws also . so the mix is good.posters ,i mean.

Well, truth be told, I`m a little worried about Walt, I`ve tried to contact him a few times since he quit posting here and I don`t get a reply. Walt was always quick with a response in the past. Have also tried calling him to no avail, I had heard that he was moving and I got a new number, but never any answer there, so what`s up with that. Anybody got any insight on this? Russ

Try some of the fly tieing forums, you may find him there.
When Walt isnt ensconced in his igloo over there, you may find him blubbering in his beer at the frontier saloon in Eureka Montana.
Walt never did quite answer my question as to wether it is ok to shrink a metering diaphram on the wood stove.
John

Latest posts

Back