wood dust in the carb hard on the saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this thread still about sawdust?

i have a Mini Mac that I ran for about 25 years before I realized it was missing a rubber washer that kept sawdust out of the intake so it was probably eating sawdust the entire time. It never lost power or compression the whole time, but I haven't taken it apart to inspect the piston skirt.
I also have an old 10-10 that was ingesting sawdust before I got it that has some scuffing on the intake side of the piston but has great compression and runs perfect.

Go back to the oil thread and re-read it.
I did. Not impressed in the least. A CE that specialty is simple mixers. If you were good at what you do you by your advanced age you would have been a senior VP or some such for years by now. Instead your a sporadically employed mixer donkey. The other thing is any CE worth a damn is working on large view process related items, not essentially doing the job of a ME.

I did. Not impressed in the least. A CE that specialty is simple mixers. If you were good at what you do you by your advanced age you would have been a senior VP or some such for years by now. Instead your a sporadically employed mixer donkey. The other thing is any CE worth a damn is working on large view process related items, not essentially doing the job of a ME.
Walker. I like you really. But, take a pill. Jesus.

Fluid agitation is not at all simple. What I do involves mass transfer, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, rheology, shear, etc. My clients include large engineering firms, who do not have staff that are sufficiently knowledgeable to do the job internally, as well as many end users. As for being a VP, technical talent does not necessarily translate into managerial talent. I know myself well enough to know I would not perform well in a managerial position. If I had somehow been promoted to a VP, I would not have been happy in the job and would have likely failed at it. I have been content to excel at the technical and communication aspects of my career, and leave the managerial stuff to others.

Fluid agitation is not at all simple. What I do involves mass transfer, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, rheology, shear, etc. My clients include large engineering firms, who do not have staff that are sufficiently knowledgeable to do the job internally, as well as many end users. As for being a VP, technical talent does not necessarily translate into managerial talent. I know myself well enough to know I would not perform well in a managerial position. If I had somehow been promoted to a VP, I would not have been happy in the job and would have likely failed at it. I have been content to excel at the technical and communication aspects of my career, and leave the managerial stuff to others.

I bet you co workers through out your career saw you for the autistic weirdo you are.
At least you recognize this..

Latest posts

Back