You guys are great!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was just looking around for a few specs for a Homelite when I happened across this site. I posted a question and was surprised by the amount of good, helpful information that was offered. I have found myself checking this site a few times a day now, and I think I may be getting drawn into collecting and restoring old saws. I have been around saws all my life but never really thought of them as anything more than a tool. Just reading what you guys have written over the past few days has really made me think back to when my dad and I would go out and spend the day cutting firewood. Just enjoying a saw for being well built to handle the job it was meant for. Thanks guys, I'd say you'll see more of me in the near future. (I hope I don't bug you too bad with silly little basic questions.)

Welcome, Kev. It's a sickness, but we are all enjoying our illness! :p
Dennis Grefferd has the best drugs available to accentuate our sickness, makes you not want a cure! :dizzy:

It starts out with old saws, then you modify your first muffler, then you do a little porting here and there, and blammow, youre a mental case like the rest of us

Might want to notify your next of kin now, before your brain is complete mush:D

Latest posts

Back