I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big ole $100 bill if you haul it all & clean it all up fellers!
FREE FIRE WOOD (NASHVILLE)
http://nashville.craigslist.org/zip/5310168809.html
00b0b_aJSAuC2hgun_600x450.jpg

I HAVE LOTS OF FIRE WOOD FOR FREE ALL OF THEM ARE LAYING ON THE GROUND LOTS OF WOOD TAKE AS MUCH U WANT 3703 EZELL RD NASHVILLE OR ANTIOCH TN 37013. IF SOMEONE COMES CLEANS EVERYTHING UP TAKE EVERYTHING ALL BRANCHES AND ALL WOOD ON THE GROUND THERE WILL BE $100.00 CASH GIFT FOR YOU.

Reminds me of a guy I picked up hitchhiking. Big guy, asked me what was wrong with me picking someone up on that side of town. I said Iwould hope someone would stop for me if it was raining regardless of where I was at. He proceeded to tell me he could kill me.
I laughed and told him I was the one with a seat belt on and the steering wheel in my hand. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet :surprised3:.

I'm putting that one in the back of my mind and hoping I never have to use it.

Bravo sir!!

I'm putting that one in the back of my mind and hoping I never have to use it.

Bravo sir!!
If you have the opportunity to use it you would probably be ok without using it. I think it helped his thinking more than mine. It's good for the soul to acknowledge that we are not in control.

Hmm...a buddy of mine wishes he had passed on a "Highly Valuable" pecan tree last week...the guy wanted to ride with him to the mill after he dropped it to see how much he was gonna profit from his "Highly Valuable Pecan Tree!"...when he told him he was going burn some & sell the rest to restaurants...he became insanely mad & borderline hostile!
Of course when my bud commenced to show him his "Highly Valuable .40 Glock"...he starting acting like civilized folks again!
Amazing what a attitude adjustment an "old shooting iron" can produce!!! LOL:laughing:
:dancing:

Right take the wood, leave the mess for 100 unless your scrounging for cash also.
That's a pretty big mess to clean up for $100, but the wood would be nice if it was close enough.
Hard to tell from the photo - type of wood, access, etc. But there could be a full cord of wood, on the ground, free for the cutting. He can keep his $100.

Philbert

Back