Help with new wood boiler install

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only was able to hook up feed and return from wood boiler last night. Deal with couple leaks at heat exchanger but so far so good. Tonight will be hooking into opposite side of heat exchanger and into house plumbing! Wish me luck hahaha

Only was able to hook up feed and return from wood boiler last night. Deal with couple leaks at heat exchanger but so far so good. Tonight will be hooking into opposite side of heat exchanger and into house plumbing! Wish me luck hahaha
what size pex are you running? what caused your leaks?

When using teflon tape make sure you install it in the same direction as the threads. so start the tape on the lower left, and bring it upwards as you bring it to the right. and so on.

She's alive and heating my house!!!!! New some adjustments for my domestic hot water. Wife was hollarin water got cold haha. This after I Recieved a text from my plumber stating- see pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 16
Woodsman New guy, and that right there is why I do everything myself. Hasn't been a plumber or electrician here for years and years. If I can't fix it then it ain't broke or doesn't need to be done. I don't mind paying money for material but I'm not paying for labor when I have two hands and the internet.

Back